Hours away from 2013 :)
We ninja-ed our way to see each other before 2012 ends. :) #LOVE
We ninja-ed our way to see each other before 2012 ends. :) #LOVE
December 19, 2012- 5 Years n kami ni Dada Bondat.We had midnight desert at his fave Ice Cream stop, Gelatissimo. Quality time and fun conversations.
I’ll do this entry Tagalog style, for a change okay :) Special things are meant to be narrated differently. Besides, I love Tagalog. It has sincerity beneath every letter. Okay, last hirit. Maybe Taglish.
Ang bilis ng pangyayari. Parang kahapon lang, binibilhan niya lang ako ng Cheeseburger sa P. Noval sa may UST at halo halo sa may Lopez (sa P.Noval din). Tapos, ako yung unang nakipagholding hands sa kanya. Tapos di siya nkapagsalita. Pinawisan siya at nagblush. It took him i guess 5 mins to have the courage to “hold back.” I knew it, he’s kilig. haha! :)
And there, 5 years. For all those who have been following or reading my blog. Siguro you know by now somehow the highlights of our journey. Lagi ako naniniwala na you cannot really put everything on paper or this case, online diary. But yeah, I try to :D Or maybe not ;p (haha!)
Looking back, I cannot be more proud of us. I cannot breakdown the specifics. Pakiramdam ko kasi, we both have reached an upgraded spiritual state. Which matters most, for me. And to top it all, we are doing it together. Striving and enjoying life and sometimes, crying over it (haha!). But yeah, I have him and that means the world to me. He’s just a really good person and he brings out the best in me.
Bonus! I’d like to think this is God’s ‘goodluck and enjoy’ message for us :)
Got this from an APP in Facebook that I’m really fond of. God knows why! :)
I love you babe, cheers to us! :) Mwah!
Well today after my Zumba Class (Oct 25, 2012) , Dada called me to say that he was already at the lobby of my Office. He was holding this beautiful box. He’s not really the kind of boyfriend who’s fond of surprises but when he does, I melt. I really do. <3 I opened it and I saw this: A Gelo Chocolate Mousse from our Fave Bakeshop in the City! ~ My fave!
I was havin tons of domestic problems lately and I don’t really wanna go home. I actually wanted to sleepover at a spa place i researched about.
I’m so touched. He always try to sway my direction back to my family, no matter what the circumstance is. He always give me strength to not give up on them.
I find the note really cute. This package totally made me go home. Sorry, I may be a bit stubborn at times. I love you babe, thanks for keepin up with me and my world. I’m the luckiest luckiest girl.
I may have saved the world in my past life to deserve a man as beautiful as you.
This was originally part of my Multiply blog but since it’s about to go in haiatus, here you go :)
I love him for 1000 plus plus reasons:)
1) For makin me origami frogs which wails croak croak when pulled on its tail
2) For makin me laugh 24/7
3) For the dress
4)For consistently makin me ligaw
5) For bearin with me when i want fishballs , siomai, @ noval or dapitan
6) For the countless text messages
7) For introducin me to your family
8) For introducin me to your mama and papa’s officemates
8) For invitin me on your bdays
9) For bringnin me c2 almost everdyay
10) For letting me play and be your brother’s telebabad mate:)
11) For the endless movies
12) For the cakes
13) For bringing dvds at home so i can be wit my family while we spend time together
14) For visiting me at hme
15) For the out of town trips:) at Bulacan and Batangas:)
16) For givin me ur most treasured UAAP shirt
17) For invitin me to watch your games and tournaments
18) For bearin my kalampahan, when you jog so fast and i can’t even finish 1/4 of the smallest UP oval
19) For the scrapbook
20) For courtin me
21) For supportin me when i joined debate
22) For makin me pasyal at ocean park
23) For showin me your high school at UP I.S.
24) For treatin me to Chocolate Kiss, Yellow Cab
25) For embracin all the baggages i have in my life (you know what i mean)
26) For fightin for me during the kfc tragedy
27) For coming wit me at quiapo to pray
28) For attendin mass wit me
29) For treatin me taho when i want some
30) For trying to teach me your sport when i can’t even get a good serve haha:)
31)For invitin me to your team’s gmik
32) For invitin me to your brother’s bday:)
33) For waking up 130 am to listen to my childhood stories
34) For still supportin me even when i became part of m.a
35)For the dark chocolates which i truly love
36)Icebergs and icemonsters!
38)For treatin me slurpee and chips at 7eleven when we grow bored of doing nothing at home
39) For makin sure that i get home safe in the south (pque), while you live in the north (caloocan)
40)For the lrt, jeepney, bus, shuttle and tryke rides:)
41) For the macho dances ahahaha
42)pancit canton @ the kubo
43)for the jacket:)
44)for the eyeball candy you gave mama last holloween hahah (really funny!)
45)for eating the whole fill of rice in our rice cooker served by mama even when there’s no space in your tummy anymore:)
46)for trying to teach me dota and left for dead!
47)choco crinkles and hot choco
48)for havin an hour lunchdate wth me every wednsday after my p.e. class:)
49)for makin me pautang wen i used up all my money for food
50)for the dome cake you gave my family
51)for the noseynose
52)for being my bestfriend, my dad.. for being just you:)
53)for stopping by my house from arbee’s place @ las piñas just to see me
54)for laughin and cryin wit me and my family..
55)for carrying 50% of every problem i encountered ever since we became together..
56)for bringing homecooked baon for me:)
57)for botbot the pen
58)for makin sure that trish and i get a jeep safe @ espanya
59)for the compliments you gve me:)
60) for accompanying me wen i shop even when you lose your patience waiting long hours before i get to purchase an item.hahahah
61)for staying wit me @ wendys till 1030 pm just to tutor me math of investment:)
62)for invitin me to come wit you @ iloilo (maybe in 2 years hahha)
63) For givin me our Derek for our 2nd year anniversary :) he never fails to take good care of me or keep me happy whenever I’m down :) He changed my life bigtime, babe.. and my family’s lives,too. :) our family’s become closer because of him. And for that, thank you.
64) For the backpack you gave me by surprise!
65) For the lavish 2nd year anniversary celebration @ the penthouse in Alabang
66) For the Korean restaurant experience with your family.
67) For bein my photobuddy !:)
68 ) For the iloveyous on and offline :)
69) For the long walks and long talks
70) For fetchin and droppin me at home even if we live on the opposite sides of the globe haha!
71) For standin by me amidst all the academic tragedies and still, believin in me
72) For givin me that kiddie letter during finals which made me really laugh
73) For your freaky adorable kiddie picture
74) For the group dates with our barkada
75) For lettin me be me and join my girlfriends , for not bein controlling :)
76) For invitin me to your block’s Christmas party
77) For appreciating my “artworks.” (my artsy letters on special occasions)
78) For keeping my Humanities painting on your room :) .. even though it wasn’t that good :)
79) For the takin me to dinner every time we have a misunderstanding
80) For singin for me on the phone
81) For bein hilarious ALL THE TIME!
82) For the ring..
83) For sharin with me all your victories, worries, problems :)
84) for the one-arm hugs which i truly love
85) For lettin your brother carry my stuff when you guys dropped me and Derek at home
86) For callin me at home just to check if me and derek are okay :)
87) For the cute giraffe bag you gave me on Valentine’s day
88) For that question. When we were in Batangas to celebrate our first year together, you asked me if I was happy. And i was floored. I realized that you haven’t done anythin like that to anyone. You did all those risks just for me, just to be in that romantic place, at that particular day with me, at the beach :) damn sure, i was happy, and still am.
89) For the 3 years :) and.. counting !!! :)
90) For the Team Jacket you had customized for me, with my Family Name on it
91) For doing everything just so we could make our Zambales Trip happen
92) For bringing me to Mamang Taho because you know how much I love Taho
93) For Simple Line and for ordering me Coffee Tea, because I got blank with all the available choices. hihi. You got me!
94) For our Waterfront Rendevouz
95) For Treating me to Dimsum Treats and letting me eat all the Siomai flavours because you know how much I love Siomai
96) For Pampering me every Tuesday and Thursday, even while you’re reviewing for your Board Exam :)
97) For the text you sent me when I attended my Citi Graduation. You said that you’ll always be proud of me.
98) For the cuddles in Zambales
99) For turning off the lights and placing Kumot when I fell asleep after our long walks on the shore
100) For Preparing our lunch at Potipot
101) For the Lugaw Experience at the Bus because that was the first time a guy had the guts to ask me Lugaw while on a moving Bus
102) For rubbing my feet with Sea sand
103) For the pag-alaga and extreme pagmamahal you showed me on our way home from Zambales
104) For making an effort to patch things up with me when we almost broke up
105) For reassuring me who I am in your life
106) For allowing me just to stare at you when I want to. I won’t tell you why I do that. You will get kilig. hihi.
107) For the surprise kiss and hug when I wait for you beside or in front of AMV.
108) For the support you showed me while I worked as an intern at Citi
109) For allowing me to have lunch with a bunch of Dudes when I was at citi. Because You trust me.
110) For bringing me to the Azkals game with your friends, even if you were sick.
111) For buying me my Pilipinas Azkals Shirt which I truly love
112) For making pa-load just so you can talk to me
113) For making payag to use Smart Network because I requested us to do so. Even if people are teasing us because they say that only Old folks use Smart.
114) For the Purple Handbag you gave during Paskuhan
115) For the blast you gave me during Paskuhan Celebration
116) For Watching Fireworks with me during Paskuhan
117) For bringing me to Sonya’s Garden for our 3rd Annive. Everything was sweet.
118) For always dating me outside
119) For listening to my stories about Aliens, Geography, and Travel Places on and off the Phone
120) For appreciating my love cards and letters
121) For hugging me in front of the UST Main BLdg
122) For the quality time at U-steak at P. Noval and requesting for more gravy because the steak was dry.
123) For introducing me and Rochelle to How Chow
124) For meeting up with me at KFC, inside the Metro Point Mall, which I find really really sweet because it was such a small mall. And you came all the way from Caloocan just to see me and catch up, since I was busy with Intern work :)
125) For squeezing my hand and touching my knees when you’re making lambing
126) For kissing me always in the forehead everytime we part ways from our date or meet-ups
127) For loving my Friends
128) For the Corny jokes on the phone, even when you’re tired from Review
129) For making my dream come true to go sailing with you on a boat to Island Hop
130) For the underwater kiss!
131) For telling me that I look amazing on my swimsuit
132) For keeping me despite… my kakulitan, complications, craziness
133) For dating me sa kasagsagan ng bagyo to watch Captain America with you. Di ako nagsasawa titigan ka babe. Haay.. I just felt special. Naiiyak ako while typing this <3
134) For just being there. Cause you mean the world to me.
……… more reasons to thank you. I know I’ll be keeping you. .. for a very very very very very very very long time <3
Till my next post , darling :)
My Very own Derek Ramsay. Obviously, I named him after my #1 Filipino celebrity crush— Derek Ramsay! :)
He gives me the same kilig and butterflies everytime I come home from the deranged world of work. He may sometimes bully the other dogs and trash on his litters when he’s grouchy and all, but he has always been there for me during crying times. When I feel like I’m crumbling behind the world. He would always be the best best gift my life-partner has given me. Sometimes, I think he is the extension of my hope and happiness.I’m not entirely sure if you’d get me. But those dog lovers who’d read this post will. :) Perhaps my beau, Daryl wanted someone to watch over me and be with me even if he’s not there by my side.
He is now 4 years old. We’ve been through a lot. Ups and downs. Crying moments inside my room. He’s heard me scream with my family and witness us make up after a fight. He’s play with me and Dada in the rain during countless jogging scenarios. We strolled on the beach together. Did Intimate birthdays for him with my family. Helped him wash his puffy behind when he’s constipated haha! (It’s gross but only true love can make one wash another’s behind ok? :)) He’s watched movies during breaking dawn with me because of my insomnia. He’s just cried and laughed with me. Even survived the flood with me. Ran across the street with me and watch my house almost burned down by fire.
He may not be the real Derek Ramsay with 6-pack abs but he’s pretty much hot stuff to get the attention of celebrities inside the mall :) I’m happy I have him. He’s just an angel. I wish I could treat him at the hotel for dogs or something, soon :)
Thanks Dada for Derek. You guys are the two hottest hunks in my life. :)